Driving scheme of brushless DC air cooler
- It can be applied to the electric drive of DC brushless air cooler with built-in communication protocol, and can be quickly configured and used.
- Support input voltage 12V～60V, stable output current 10A and instantaneous current 30A.
- Operation signal function board can be externally connected. It can be configured to support potentiometer, analog signal, logic level, switch value, serial and other input signals.
- External Hall input is supported, and the driver can support Hall-sensors drive and sensorless drive.
- Support duty cycle speed regulation (voltage regulation), torque control (steady current and speed) and speed closed-loop control (steady speed).
- Support motor speed measurement, support motor locked-rotor detection/locked-rotor limit stop.
- Support voltage range configuration and logic level voltage configuration of analog signals, and support voltage range of 0~3.3V for analog signals. Support analog signal linearity adjustment and logic level threshold configuration.
- Very small PWM dead time, only 2.5us, effective range of PWM 3%~100%.
- Support acceleration and deceleration buffer time and acceleration control, and support current buffer ramp up.
- Motor PID regulation and control, quick response to motor current limit, and configurable maximum start/load current. Support motor overload and locked rotor current limit to prevent overcurrent from damaging the motor.
- Support high voltage, low voltage, overcurrent, overload and locked rotor protection.
- Two relays are supported to control 220VAC output.
- 16kHz PWM frequency, no PWM electromagnetic sound in motor speed regulation.
Other specific functions could also be customized.